Please join us on Saturday, September 12th, 2015 at 9:00 am for the 21st Annual Boys and Girls Club of Plymouth Run to the Rock 5K, 10K and 1/2 Marathon. The race will again feature 3 difference race courses, covering 3 distances and varied terrain.
ALL RACES BEGIN AT 9:00 AM
Please review all sections of the website for important information on parking and shuttle use on race day.
Run to the Rock welcome ALL athletes, including those that are physically challenged in any way.
As always, if you have any questions or would like a mail-in registration form sent to you, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already registered and decide to change to a different distance, you MUST notify us and be issued a new bib #. Bib #'s are race specific (if you run the 5K with a 10K bib # all of the 5K and 10K results will be wrong). You must run with a bib that corresponds to the race that you are participating in.
* Finishers medals for all participants in all races.
* Cash prizes to 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall male and female winners in each race (1/2 Marathon - $150.00/$100.00/$50.00) (10K - $50.00/$30.00/$20.00) (5K - $50.00/$30.00/$20.00).
* Complimentary entry to next years' race for 1st Place Overall Male and Female winners in each race.
* Trophies to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male and Female in each age group for 5K: 10 & Under, 11-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
* Trophies to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male and Female in each age group for 10K and 1/2 Marathon: 15 & Under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
Awards will be done as each race is completed.
Please be one of the many people that make this event a success. To volunteer, email email@example.com.