Please join us on Saturday, September 6th, 2014 at 9:00 am for the 20th Annual Boys and Girls Club of Plymouth Run to the Rock 5K, 10K and 1/2 Marathon. The race will again feature 3 difference race courses, covering 3 distances and varied terrain.
ALL RACES BEGIN AT 9:00 AM
Please review all sections of the website for important information on parking and shuttle use on race day.
As always, if you have any questions or would like a mail-in registration form sent to you, we can be contacted at email@example.com
If you have already registered and decide to change to a different distance, you MUST notify us and be issued a new bib #. Bib #'s are race specific (if you run the 5K with a 10K bib # all of the 5K and 10K results will be wrong). You must run with a bib that corresponds to the race that you are participating in.
* Finishers medals for all participants in all races.
* Cash prizes to 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall male and female winners in each race (1/2 Marathon - $150.00/$100.00/$50.00) (10K - $50.00/$30.00/$20.00) (5K - $50.00/$30.00/$20.00). Separate prize money awards will not be given to barefoot division participants in any of the races - barefoot division includes runners using 5-fingers.
* Complimentary entry to next years' race for 1st Place Overall Male and Female winners in each race.
* Trophies to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male and Female in each age group for 5K: 10 & Under, 11-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
* Trophies to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male and Female in each age group for 10K and 1/2 Marathon: 15 & Under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
Awards will be done as each race is completed.
Please be one of the many people that make this event a success. To volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.